That's racist!

There is clearly a problem within the black community with violence towards one another. It far outweighs white on black or black on white violence. As a matter fact fact there’s very little difference in the levels of white on black, black on white, and white on white. Additionally Black on Black is nothing that can be solved by anyone other than the black community.

I feel like someone important once said “take the plank out your own eye before you worry about the speck in your neighbors eye”

Here's where the real racism is:

But Thompson, who lives in East Westwood, also believes not everyone shares that risk equally. The way she sees it, her city is divided between places where the violence that seriously injured her son is tolerated, and places where it is not.

"Why are we different?" Thompson asked last week, soon after she returned home from the hospital wearing the "24-hour visitor" badge that allows her to see her bedridden son anytime, day or night. "We're all human. We all bleed the same blood."

Westwood, Over-the-Rhine and Walnut Hills lead in Cincinnati assaults

Homicides are often tolerated in poor black neighborhoods. It's happening in Cincinnati as documented in this article and it's most certainly happening in Chicago. It's not police shooting unarmed blacks. It's black on black violent crime resulting in far more deaths and injuries than those caused by police. This violence is largely tolerated. We wouldn't tolerate such violence in my neighborhood. We'd have our police flood an area where gangs were putting stray bullets into 8 yr olds. We'd report activity to the police. We'd nip it in the bud. Why should these law abiding black families have to live in such fear? This is the clearest example of racism in America today

Homicides are often tolerated in poor black neighborhoods. It's happening in Cincinnati as documented in this article and it's most certainly happening in Chicago. It's not police shooting unarmed blacks. It's black on black violent crime resulting in far more deaths and injuries than those caused by police. This violence is largely tolerated. We wouldn't tolerate such violence in my neighborhood. We'd have our police flood an area where gangs were putting stray bullets into 8 yr olds. We'd report activity to the police. We'd nip it in the bud. Why should these law abiding black families have to live in such fear? This is the clearest example of racism in America today
Until they fix their internal community issues, it will never change

I get that but my point here is that Chicago would not tolerate south side crime on Michigan Ave in the heart of downtown. Giuliani cracked down on crime in NY City and it became a safer city
That crime actually has made to those areas.

Wait defund or not?

These communities don’t want police and I’m surprised no one had the nerve to tell her such.

Reactions: 508mikey
West, who had been a professor of the practice of public philosophy in the divinity school, announced plans to leave Harvard in March, according to The Boycott Times, which describes itself as a publication of dissent.

What the hell is that? How does one get a job as a professor of public philosophy? Where do I sign up?

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back