That's racist!

Only garbage like Clay and his followers could turn this into a story

Reality:

Weirdo article:

I don't think we have ever interacted before and know nothing about you, but...

A. You sound like someone who hates America.
B. You sound like someone who hates facts and truth.

This is why I don't come to the political forum hardly ever. And probably won't be back.

This is why I don't come to the political forum hardly ever. And probably won't be back.

Hey bud. Fortunately there are many, many more sane posters here in the PF than delusional liberals like him. There are only 3 or 4 guys so detached from reality that they believe women have penises, or that Communism is a good idea if the Dimwits are in charge. There's a couple dozen normal folks with centrist or conservative values here. As usual, the crazies always scream the loudest...liberalism is a mental disorder and there are a couple guys here so obsessed with hating Trump that they would strap a vest on and make themselves an IED to keep him from getting elected again. Its amazing to behold the way he lives rent free in their heads. The rest of us are just normal folks that come here to shoot the crap, and keep up with current events and all things VOLS. You are more than welcome to join the gang...we all hang out in the Gramps memorial Off Topic thread. No politics allowed in there. Go VOLS

Ok bye. Clay is distorting the “facts and truth” of what she said in order to spin it into political bull****

Two for two. Should poke your head back in from time to time, ha.

Most of that article is a lie, lol. She didn’t say **** about “being a lackey for China.”

People have made politics (and more specifically, ‘f*** the other side’) their entire personality to a depressing degree

Reactions: LouderVol
I was responding to you and Memphis and didn’t expect someone else to reply in between. See how I managed to say that in a civil way?
Are you turning a new leaf? Anyway, she fully supports the men who do those things listed. Told everyone how that's what we need to be like. Obviously she supports those things.

Are you turning a new leaf? Anyway, she fully supports the men who do those things listed. Told everyone how that's what we need to be like. Obviously she supports those things.
Saying it’s good that someone can be a football coach and also discuss emotions has absolutely nothing to do with China or defunding the police. Hell, she also mentioned Dan Campbell who may well be a Trump voter

I was responding to you and Memphis and didn’t expect someone else to reply in between. See how I managed to say that in a civil way?
The initial article did have some criticism about her espousing 'new masculinity', but it was primarily a shot at ESPN's double standards.

I'll agree with the initial point about ESPN's double standards, but Mina & Clay are just two talking heads forming a symbiotic relationship for outrage clicks at this point. I'm not gonna try and parse media talking heads that routinely communicate with meme's and hyperbole. Neither get's the moral high ground.

It's too bad Dick Vermeil didn't coach during today's media landscape. He could barely cut an UDFA without balling his eyes out at a press conference. His new masculinity would have been venerated.

Reactions: HammondB3Vol
You try so hard to act like you don't see what's right there. It must be exhausting, it must be why you're so angry all of the time.
Yup definitely me, not the folks at Outkick who spent the entire Olympics being outraged and are now marketing outrage over a completely innocuous comment

Most of that article is a lie, lol. She didn’t say **** about “being a lackey for China.”

People have made politics (and more specifically, ‘f*** the other side’) their entire personality to a depressing degree

At least there’s hope when these higher taxes and price controls take effect. “Yesterday was today yesterday…today is today…tomorrow is today tomorrow. -moron Harris”

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Ha! That's what I meant. You know what I mean....
I do.. my husband cried when we had to put our dog to sleep and that was about it 😂 in in 25 years 😂 and he was a little teary when the kids were born..but I don’t think I could take him being emotional all of the time for no reason, it would wear me out and he would have to just go live somewhere else 😂

I do.. my husband cried when we had to put our dog to sleep and that was about it 😂 in in 25 years 😂 and he was a little teary when the kids were born..but I don’t think I could take him being emotional all of the time for no reason, it would wear me out and he would have to just go live somewhere else 😂

Some “men” on here cried with their kids when Trump was elected. 😂

VN Store

Back