That's racist!

So the issue is mainly a single team...... That's interesting.

There may not be animosity toward her league wide...... But certainly Chicago.

If this wasn't so good for business they would have to start sending warnings and ejecting Chicago players for future issues

As it stands this is good for everybody.

4 flagrant fouls across 4 competitive matchups, several of which weren’t even called flagrant initially, should not be a story but everyone wants to do the Caitlin victim thing

Like you are telling me this foul is “jealousy”? BFFR

Honestly there wasn't really a good enough angle for me to effectively give a determination.

I can see a player that committed a foul and possibly stumbled into CC after coming down.......or I can see a player that committed a foul and possibly gave the extra business after coming down.

I just can't tell for sure, either statement could be possible based on the poor angles and cut aways to the basket on better angles.

Honestly there wasn't really a good enough angle for me to effectively give a determination.

I can see a player that committed a foul and possibly stumbled into CC after coming down.......or I can see a player that committed a foul and possibly gave the extra business after coming down.

I just can't tell for sure, either statement could be possible based on the poor angles and cut aways to the basket on better angles.
There are other angles of it, pretty clearly a defender trying to contest the shot and then turn to avoid hitting/fouling her. That would not have been upgraded to a flagrant until recently, with the emphasis on giving shooters space to land. The majority of the flagrants committed against Clark were basketball plays just like that one was

Reactions: KB5252
Allisha Gray has also had “13%” (meaning 4 fouls) of the league’s flagrants committed against her, but in that case people seem to realize it’s a tiny sample instead of foaming at the mouth with BS narratives about “jealousy”

Reactions: n_huffhines
Allisha Gray has also had “13%” (meaning 4 fouls) of the league’s flagrants committed against her, but in that case people seem to realize it’s a tiny sample instead of foaming at the mouth with BS narratives about “jealousy”

It's crazy going through comments on Instagram because it's a lot of lunatics on both side talking about racism as the motivation for everything they don't like about the CC phenomenon. Horseshoe theory. They deserve each other.

Lol, the guy who was just talking about it being about jealousy is liking posts about it not being about jealousy. Perfect.

Occam's razor, and anybody paying attention, will tell you that it's jealousy and just general competitiveness driving the aggression towards Clark.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The numbers are the numbers.

But yes, flagrants will inherently be a small sample size.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I don't think anyone said it did.

However the hate she gets from some current & former black players because she plays so well and is so popular is racist.
If it doesn’t have anything to do with racism (which it doesn’t) then it’s in this thread for no reason

Caitlin Clark is a victim of racism!
Lol alright, from which players specifically?

The constant culture war garbage about how Black WNBA players are too bitter and jealous to coexist with her, or how Black WNBA players are too stupid to realize what a cash cow she is, is by far the most racist element of all of this

Lol alright, from which players specifically?

The constant culture war garbage about how Black WNBA players are too bitter and jealous to coexist with her, or how Black WNBA players are too stupid to realize what a cash cow she is, is by far the most racist element of all of this

Except if she were black it wouldn’t exist.

VN Store

Back