The 112th United States Open

just tuned in
Looks like Tiger's given a couple back, hopefully he can eagle or birdie the two par 5's

if any one can it's tiger, and the sad thing for me, is I have a flight at 4:45 so I'm going to miss most of it...should land around 7, so I should see the last 4-5 holes

I find nothing boring about good golf at a US Open, regardless of his looks or swing.

I think all golfers look goofy these days with about the same number of logos as a NASCAR vehicle from head to toe-he looks no goofier than the rest. I guess I would wear SAP on my hat for enough money since I've been a sap numerous times, but...jeez! I would beg them to change their logo at least two or three times.
Any golfer who makes the cut (and especially one that leads) at a US Open boring? Guess he has a different way of looking at golf-the ultimate head game. When Jim F. stepped away from that two-footer twice on 18 I thought that was anything but boring.

Austin Peay should be excited about the free pub the Europeans seem to give with AP logos. Even the style looks like the school.

I think all golfers look goofy these days with about the same number of logos as a NASCAR vehicle from head to toe-he looks no goofier than the rest. I guess I would wear SAP on my hat for enough money since I've been a sap numerous times, but...jeez! I would beg them to change their logo at least two or three times.
Any golfer who makes the cut (and especially one that leads) at a US Open boring? Guess he has a different way of looking at golf-the ultimate head game. When Jim F. stepped away from that two-footer twice on 18 I thought that was anything but boring.

Jim seems to have more logos than most though. He must be hard up for $. He has 3 different ones on his hat alone.

lots of golfers have 3 logos on their hats, Furyk's sponsors have just never been the traditional ones. People look at Furyk differently because of his style of play. He's possibly the most traditional grinder in the PGA today. He's not going to wow you with a 65. He might easily shoot a 65, but it's not going to be with the flash of Bubba, Tiger or even Fowler. He's just going to step up to his 8 foot birdie putt on 18 and suddenly you're going to say "Whoa, Furyk makes this and he shoots a 65." He keeps himself out of severe trouble and never has the big uglies on his scorecard.

Jim seems to have more logos than most though. He must be hard up for $. He has 3 different ones on his hat alone.

This idiotic. God forbid professional golfers be afforded the same endorsement opportunities as other professional athletes.

Oh, and I highly doubt he's blown through the 10 million he won two years ago for the FedEx Cup.

VN Store

Back