The 93rd PGA Championship

Rory's definitely a fighter. Enjoyed Easey E's putt to get him to +4, but I'd love to see him be competitive again.

Same here on stricker, and I wished they wouldn't replay rory hitting that root so much. Hurt to watch.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Same here on stricker, and I wished they wouldn't replay rory hitting that root so much. Hurt to watch.

I think maybe he over dramaticized the whole thing a little bit not to say he didn't hurt it. I figured it would be more of a left wrist injury.

Stricker's been strong, but McIlroy has been best.

I think that's a valid argument, especially given his performance in this year's Open. I'd go with one of the guys that's won a few more times, though--Stricker or Kaymer probably. By my quick count, looks like they've each won 7 times the past 3 years to McIlroy's 3 wins. In all honesty, the top 10 players or so really haven't distinguished themselves from one another. Would Stricker surpass McIlroy in your mind if he wins this week or do you still think McIlroy's been the overall better player the last few years?

Rory has more raw talent and the ball comes off his club like tigers did years ago. Watched him and many others on the range at the masters and the trajectory, speed and sound are different. Stricker is a machine, though. Amazing that he hits it far enough with a swing that looks like a 3/4 swing, but its probably why he is less prone to spray the ball.

The trend of 250 yard par threes is just dumb. No creativity. Just stupid.

I'm glad that TNT got the picture to stop showing every shot of Tiger when he is 14 shots out of the lead.

VN Store

Back