The Aftermath: What are the possibilities?

LOL So to review: You don't live there so you don't avail yourself to ANY of the goods and services 'provided' by the city/state. All you use is perhaps a phone line that was privately installed. Therefore, you owe income tax based on the phantom dollars you make while 'working there'.

They don't even try to hide the theft anymore.

How stupid are people?
Which states and countries do you fly in and out of? I'm thinking you're not paying your fair share of state and federal income taxes to the states and countries you're working in? Pilots could be the next windfall tax and fix all of California, New York and Illinois' problems.

His wife is Kiwi. His particular company isn’t US based. So he’s not paying NY taxes.
I’ve always looked at NYC as one of those cool places to visit but no way in hell I’d ever live there. Was last there in fall of 2019. No current plans to go back right now since I’d have to get on an airplane. I’m not afraid of air travel it’s just become a miserable experience for the flight crew and passengers.

I’ve always looked at NYC as one of those cool places to visit but no way in hell I’d ever live there. Was last there in fall of 2019. No current plans to go back right now since I’d have to get on an airplane. I’m not afraid of air travel it’s just become a miserable experience for the flight crew and passengers.
IT's not even cool to visit anymore. It's a **** hole.

IT's not even cool to visit anymore. It's a **** hole.
It seems like it’s reverted some towards the pre Rudy years in all the reports. We’d use the subway to go everywhere and took a whole day in Central Park and the Museum of Natural History. I always felt safe.

The first time I took my wife there in early 2000’s I told her now get ready for it. They’re just rushed and it’s a busy city. It was completely different from early 90’s last time I was there. She and I have had amazing trips there up to and including fall 2019

Did the Air New Zealand nonstop JFK to Auckland flight over Christmas/New Years to visit my buddy. That was a really long flight.
That has to be one, if not the longest flight in the world? How long did that take, 18-20 hours?

That has to be one, if not the longest flight in the world? How long did that take, 18-20 hours?
It was about 18 and a half hours. Had done jfk to Honolulu a bunch of times which is 11ish. This actually didn’t “feel” that much longer.

It seems like it’s reverted some towards the pre Rudy years in all the reports. We’d use the subway to go everywhere and took a whole day in Central Park and the Museum of Natural History. I always felt safe.

The first time I took my wife there in early 2000’s I told her now get ready for it. They’re just rushed and it’s a busy city. It was completely different from early 90’s last time I was there. She and I have had amazing trips there up to and including fall 2019
We were just down last weekend. I try and stay away from the midtown area but kids wanted to walk around Times Square. I don’t like that part. I like being down more into tribeca/soho

Reactions: NorthDallas40
We were just down last weekend. I try and stay away from the midtown area but kids wanted to walk around Times Square. I don’t like that part. I like being down more into tribeca/soho
Midtown all the way down to the battery is cool. Then jump up to Central Park area for me. When we go we like to catch two or three musicals. We normally stay at the Marriott Marquis Times Square.

It was about 18 and a half hours. Had done jfk to Honolulu a bunch of times which is 11ish. This actually didn’t “feel” that much longer.
There wouldn't be enough liquor on the plane to keep me on that flight. Honolulu to ATL is my longest flight and I was miserable.

VN Store

Back