The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first loss I've suffered I'm going outside to walk off

The FF is in desperate need of one singular "post game venting" thread. The number of people who feel inclined to start a new thread to post their post game emotions is mind boggling.

I am not taking this well.

I'm sort of the opposite. For the first time in a long time, I feel like things are really changing. The loss kills me but it's outweighed by how positive the future now looks. I'm really excited.

Oh, Pig mother ****ing Howard was a damn Percy Harvin clone. Beast.

Edit: I'm not a moral victory kind of guy either. I feel Tennessee should beat down anybody they play. This one is just different for me.

I'm sort of the opposite. For the first time in a long time, I feel like things are really changing. The loss kills me but it's outweighed by how positive the future now looks. I'm really excited.

Edit: I'm not a moral victory kind of guy either. I feel Tennessee should beat down anybody they play. This one is just different for me.

This is exactly how I feel.

I will feel like things are really changing when we figure out a way to win one of these damn games. We've played agonizingly close games before and it's never meant anything going forward.

I hate everything and am still proud as hell at the same time, I'm kinda confused right now. That, and drunk.

I'll be alright tomorrow, but I'm not alright tonight. Just a crushing loss. I absolutely hate it for those kids, and especially Pig Howard who had a monster game. Just brutal.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just cant shake the thought of us being 4-2, beating #6 team at home, and finally having a moment to hang our hat on. A moment where we looked back and said, that was it, and we starting to ascend again. Think of how different things may have been if we held on to beat Bama in '09 or LSU in 2010. Just crushed. Cant even eat my damn lunch at work

*also proud of Butch and all the guys, and feel like **** for them. **** how I feel moping at work, My soul would evaporate if I had to be in that locker room with those kids. Much less try and speak to them like Butch (assumably) did

Two questions:

Did CBJ actually shed tears walking off the field?

Did the fans at the game applaud and cheer the guys after the game?

Two questions:

Did CBJ actually shed tears walking off the field?

Did the fans at the game applaud and cheer the guys after the game?

Can't answer the first. I can tell you that everyone stopped and applauded our team as they ran off the field, though. As heartbroken as everyone was, we recognized the effort and intensity that was put out on the field tonight. Was happy the crowd acknowledged that.

Can't answer the first. I can tell you that everyone stopped and applauded our team as they ran off the field, though. As heartbroken as everyone was, we recognized the effort and intensity that was put out on the field tonight. Was happy the crowd acknowledged that.
Thank you. That's part of what may have caused CBJ to get misty. I did when I first heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back