The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just....I don't even know what to say. I stared at the wall for an hour, went to walk it off, now I'm back staring at the wall. That was as gut wrenching a loss as I have EVER seen. Made me physically sick. Hope you guys are doing better than me at this point...

Can't confirm this, but maybe Wu or 13 can.
Just heard James Berry brought the twins on an unofficial today. Man, that is awesome if true.

I don't quite get all the confetti-throwing. I love the effort our kids put out there. I would like to buy every one of the guys on that team a drink. But we've had these "we've turned the corner!" close losses before, and they've never gone anywhere. Maybe I'm a dick but I need to see the team bring it equally well to South Carolina in two weeks before I buy into the "we've turned the corner" narrative at all.

haven't checked, but if there is a thread criticizing alton, mod me up and let me give someone the banhammer.

I don't quite get all the confetti-throwing. I love the effort our kids put out there. I would like to buy every one of the guys on that team a drink. But we've had these "we've turned the corner!" close losses before, and they've never gone anywhere. Maybe I'm a dick but I need to see the team bring it equally well to South Carolina in two weeks before I buy into the "we've turned the corner" narrative at all.

Imo, the defense is the difference in the present vs the past. They keep fighting and don't give up big plays left and right like they did last year. Last year we basically gave everyone a TD and had to score again to keep up.

Many of us want to see progress. That's what we got today. Not happy about losing, but progress is enough for me this year.

I completely agree. If it's anything like LSU 2010, we are liable to still be out of gas and get hammered by USC.

And the moron infiltrating the thread about us only beating KY. KY and Vandy should still be wins. If we are healthy and still improving, im not worried about it.

That leaves us USC, Mizzu, Auburn to try and find that 6th win. It is bleak but nothing crazy has to happen for us to get that 6th one.

I completely agree. If it's anything like LSU 2010, we are liable to still be out of gas and get hammered by USC.

And the moron infiltrating the thread about us only beating KY. KY and Vandy should still be wins. If we are healthy and still improving, im not worried about it.

That leaves us USC, Mizzu, Auburn to try and find that 6th win. It is bleak but nothing crazy has to happen for us to get that 6th one.

That kind of hurts my feelings, Henley. Kicking a man when he's down...not sure that it makes me a moron for not being sure if we can get 3 more wins.

That kind of hurts my feelings, Henley. Kicking a man when he's down...not sure that it makes me a moron for not being sure if we can get 3 more wins.

*if I change it to the FF version of "moran" does it make my apology any better? I'm just a little cranky, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back