The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on an unnecessary rant, but it pisses me off how Brian *****ed about not playing in the WC game last year, and then goes 0-13 with just one BB and awful defense in the playoff series.

I'm going on an unnecessary rant, but it pisses me off how Brian *****ed about not playing in the WC game last year, and then goes 0-13 with just one BB and awful defense in the playoff series.

I usually agree with you but Mac is not the scape goat (no matter how he sucked it up) you have a one ruN game going into 6 outs in an elim game. You put kimbrel in no matter what, but for some ****ed up reason, this staff can't see that

Fist graphic had the pitch 6 inches outside. Second graphic mysteriously showed it on the corner.

I've noticed that happen in more than one game. And I've watched less than an hour of these playoffs total. Unfortunately that included Uribe's home run... **** baseball.

I usually agree with you but Mac is not the scape goat (no matter how he sucked it up) you have a one ruN game going into 6 outs in an elim game. You put kimbrel in no matter what, but for some ****ed up reason, this staff can't see that

No, no, no. Don't get me wrong. Fredi Gonzalez is an incompetent buffoon who should be fired and a trained monkey could do better. I hope he gets on this thread and reads that he is ****ty at his job and should feel bad that he sucks.

But it pisses me off our $12M catcher who *****ed last year after sitting out the WC game even though he was sucking big time, sucked it up big time. You wanna talk, ****ing walk it also.

Raise your hand if you would be okay with losing if Kimbrel ran out of gas before he got the sixth out.

Now raise your hand if you're okay with losing and Kimbrel not throwing one single solitary pitch.

C'mon frediot

Raise your hand if you would be okay with losing if Kimbrel ran out of gas before he got the sixth out.

Now raise your hand if you're okay with losing and Kimbrel not throwing one single solitary pitch.

C'mon frediot

Raised hand on first one.

If I'm going down, I'm going down with my horse.

Let's see. Would you rather have David Carpenter face Yaisel Puig, Juan Uribe, and Skip Schumaker, then go to Kimbrel for A.J. Ellis, David Van Slyke, and Carl Crawford...

or...

go with Kimbrel facing Puig, Uribe, and Schumaker, with Carpenter going against Ellis, Van Skyle, and Crawford...

Here's my other question.

Who the **** is calling the slider there? The slider wasn't working against Hanley. Why the **** are you going to the slider. If you walk him, whatever. You got Skip Schumaker and A.J. Ellis, both viable double play candidates. Who the **** calls a backdoor slider on a 2-2 pitch to a guy who struggles to hit fastballs?

C'mon frediot
Truth, I will never be able to comprehend not having kimbrel out there. It will remain one of the biggest sports mysteries for me for A LOOONG time

Let's see. Would you rather have David Carpenter face Yaisel Puig, Juan Uribe, and Skip Schumaker, then go to Kimbrel for A.J. Ellis, David Van Slyke, and Carl Crawford...

or...

go with Kimbrel facing Puig, Uribe, and Schumaker, with Carpenter going against Ellis, Van Skyle, and Crawford...

Kimbrel for Puig and Uribe, then move him to LF. Carpenter for Ellis. Bring back Kimbrel for the 9th.

Also, Avilan should have pitched the 8th instead of Carpenter, but whatever.

So many what ifs for this damn game. But we can all agree fredi should not be the manager next year, right?

I hope Kimbrel goes above company lines and says something publicly about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back