The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up this little guy right here today (along with about $200 worth of other gear)...

Wearing that exact thing right now.

I've always heard/read that Adidas did consider us one of their "premier" schools and therefore gave us as much as any other school not named ND. Nike, in the past, was never willing to put us at the equivalent level in their tier system and therefore would give us substantially less.

Also, maybe it's the soccer background in me coming through but I love Adidas gear and am particularly fond of some of the "vintage" gear they have been putting out in recent years.

I've always heard/read that Adidas did consider us one of their "premier" schools and therefore gave us as much as any other school not named ND. Nike, in the past, was never willing to put us at the equivalent level in their tier system and therefore would give us substantially less.

Also, maybe it's the soccer background in me coming through but I love Adidas gear and am particularly fond of some of the "vintage" gear they have been putting out in recent years.

I like the vintage stuff too

Dbake you are a Wazzou fan?

Considering (at this point for no reason at all) Washington State for my next step in school...(hoping to visit Pullman before Christmas)... and, to my girlfriend's disliking, it is super far away... so it's partially liking them and partially trolling my girlfriend.

Considering (at this point for no reason at all) Washington State for my next step in school...(hoping to visit Pullman before Christmas)... and, to my girlfriend's disliking, it is super far away... so it's partially liking them and partially trolling my girlfriend.

How can you afford that with no job?

I lived in Spokane for 4 years when I was in the military. Loved it.

Interesting, very interesting. Aside from Tennessee, i like Gonzaga and Washington and i also enjoy pulling for Oregon. But not so much WSU, but i dont dislike them.

Also, i wish it was cold enough here to start wearing jackets. #soon

Interesting, very interesting. Aside from Tennessee, i like Gonzaga and Washington and i also enjoy pulling for Oregon. But not so much WSU, but i dont dislike them.

My brother in law may go to Oregon for school, I think. He's never been there but his other choices are Tampa, East Lansing, and Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back