The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Pullman (28in.) gets a little less snowfall on average than Boone (35in.) but not a huge difference. Bout 1,000 feet less in elevation.

That works for me. I'm used to a fair amount and don't mind the cold.

I also, oddly enough, might have a chance to go to Alaska next summer for a short trip. Longshot, though.

You should go if you possibly can. I would move back to Alaska if I had the right opportunity.

Reactions: 1 person
Spokane gets enough snow that my cousin had to get snow tires while she was there. I wanna say that she said they got more snow there than they got in Alaska. They get less snow in Kodiak, Alaska than you'd imagine.

Kodiak is more like Seattle than the rest of Alaska. Kind of like Juneau.

You should go if you possibly can. I would move back to Alaska if I had the right opportunity.

My uncle was stationed there and left Mobile, they planned to stay for just 4 years and move back down here. He ended up retiring there and they've been there for almost 20 years. They absolutely love it.

Speaking of me liking Oregon, i bought these last week. There may be some hate or motives questioned, but i like them a lot.

20130930_182937.jpg

20130930_143814.jpg

how terrible would that boone <--> pullman drive be LOLOL

Gotta tip your cap to Wainwright, unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 person
My uncle was stationed there and left Mobile, they planned to stay for just 4 years and move back down here. He ended up retiring there and they've been there for almost 20 years. They absolutely love it.

You have no idea how many people I met in Anchorage who said the exact same thing. Moved up there with the intentions of staying for a couple years, and have lived there ever since.

This is me on a typical winter weekend in Anchorage...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1
Ah I gotch. I competed in a tough mudder the other day. It was bad azz. Just seeing if someone here ever did anything like that. I'm sure I'll be the same way

I haven't done anything along those lines yet but I was planning on doing a Warrior Dash later this month but I broke a bone in my foot a few weeks back and couldn't do any training for it.

You have no idea how many people I met in Anchorage who said the exact same thing. Moved up there with the intentions of staying for a couple years, and have lived there ever since.

This is me on a typical winter weekend in Anchorage...

We went to visit in July, i believe the high temps were around 55ish. I loved it.

what are the room's thoughts on these hoodies? considered them earlier today but wasn't sure about the different colored hood. sorta want one though, of some team.

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

all nike teams have 'em, it appears.

I haven't done anything along those lines yet but I was planning on doing a Warrior Dash later this month but I broke a bone in my foot a few weeks back and couldn't do any training for it.

I did the warrior dash last year. Had a blast. I finished like middle of the road but loved it. That sucks. If you get the opportunity to do it, pounce on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back