The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being serious. Out of state tuition to that school ain't cheap brother

Something that will have to be considered. But there aren't many options in-state, to be honest.

sidenote: probably a bad call in St Louie.

Columbus is a nice town... If you like meth.

Yeah Ohio isn't the best. Good ass school though. They went to check Ann Arbor out and were treated like **** for being from Boone/Appalachian State which was enough to write that school off entirely.

Also, i wish it was cold enough here to start wearing jackets. #soon

Really hasn't been cold enough here until today. We've had a crazy day of rain all day long with 30 mph winds to go along with it. 65 degrees with 30 mph winds make it feel a lot colder than that.

Does Spokane (or Pullman) get much snow, GWN? My dad seems to think the town, and maybe the weather, would be similar to where I am now.

sidenote: :(

Yeah Ohio isn't the best. Good ass school though. They went to check Ann Arbor out and were treated like **** for being from Boone/Appalachian State which was enough to write that school off entirely.

Haha yeah, they probably don't want any ties to Appy State.

I like what I'm hearing on Spokane area.

We all (yes even you Z) just need to hope App State goes back to Ann Arbor next year and wins again... lol

Do you run marathons?

No sir. I try to stay as active as possible between the gym and soccer but as I get older I've realized I need to supplement that with some running also. 10 miles is about my absolute limit and that is miserable enough for me, I think 26.2 just sounds like torture.

Does Spokane (or Pullman) get much snow, GWN? My dad seems to think the town, and maybe the weather, would be similar to where I am now.

Yeah, decent amount. They have really good road maintenance, though. I mean it's nowhere near like Alaska where I lived, but yeah, you're going to get some weather for sure.

Spokane gets enough snow that my cousin had to get snow tires while she was there. I wanna say that she said they got more snow there than they got in Alaska. They get less snow in Kodiak, Alaska than you'd imagine.

Yeah, decent amount. They have really good road maintenance, though. I mean it's nowhere near like Alaska where I lived, but yeah, you're going to get some weather for sure.

That works for me. I'm used to a fair amount and don't mind the cold.

I also, oddly enough, might have a chance to go to Alaska next summer for a short trip. Longshot, though.

No sir. I try to stay as active as possible between the gym and soccer but as I get older I've realized I need to supplement that with some running also. 10 miles is about my absolute limit and that is miserable enough for me, I think 26.2 just sounds like torture.

Ah I gotch. I competed in a tough mudder the other day. It was bad azz. Just seeing if someone here ever did anything like that. I'm sure I'll be the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back