The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a non hoodie related note, thank to the book Verc's boy made for him I though of him when I came across this beer stein

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
On a non hoodie related note, thank to the book Verc's boy made for him I though of him when I came across this beer stein

You know, I was just thinking the other day that I don't know where "The Book About My Dad" went. I know I put it someplace safe. Or, rather, "safe." Which is a bummer because it's one of the high points of my parental career. Thank God I've got a high resolution scan of it at least.

You know, I was just thinking the other day that I don't know where "The Book About My Dad" went. I know I put it someplace safe. Or, rather, "safe." Which is a bummer because it's one of the high points of my parental career. Thank God I've got a high resolution scan of it at least.

Where is mindcraft on the list?

So Scotty, Ben, and Dbake walk into a bar.....

Trendencias_PV2007.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Need to scan and show you guys the thank-you card he made for me after I gave him the Heimlich maneuver a couple months ago. It too is very "Go Vols!"-themed.

Complete 180 turn.

Verc, I'm writing a paper about one of William Faulkner's stories and read some of his other stuff and just can't get into his work. Do you find him to be an enjoyable writer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back