The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they have the hoodie/body color inverse of each one of those, too, if that changes anything.

#myeyes

thumb.aspx

I did the warrior dash last year. Had a blast. I finished like middle of the road but loved it. That sucks. If you get the opportunity to do it, pounce on it.

I'll definitely be planning on it when it comes back around next year. I might look into a Mudder also but I've heard the Warrior Dash is the more fun of the two. If I ever get real serious I'd attempt to tackle a Spartan Race, I've heard those are intense.

God above, that's bad. It's like Oregon tries to come up with the most outlandish design possible. I'm surprised they don't have a chrome hoodie.

Some of the combos on that hoodie/body color thing (has to be a better name for that) look really good.

I'll definitely be planning on it when it comes back around next year. I might look into a Mudder also but I've heard the Warrior Dash is the more fun of the two. If I ever get real serious I'd attempt to tackle a Spartan Race, I've heard those are intense.

Yeah I've heard that too. I'm not that much into it. I like to compete, but I can't hang with those cats. Warrior Dash is about as far as I go. You should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back