The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually enjoy beefs attempt to explain mark Ellis actually was out despite being tagged. I would hope it includes him being out of the baseline by taking his position in the bottom of the 10th

I'd actually enjoy beefs attempt to explain mark Ellis actually was out despite being tagged. I would hope it includes him being out of the baseline by taking his position in the bottom of the 10th

It would probably somehow also include how Ellis should not have made contact with what beef called the most respected player in baseball

Gotta love a grown ass man sitting behind his keyboard calling a 20 year old college student a selfish quitter without knowing all the details of the situation

The rules require a tag, and it wasn't made. The rules technically forbid a catcher from blocking the plate like that, but it's never called. Billy Martin was right. The only thing the baseball rulebook is good for is when you go deer hunting and run out of toilet paper.

Don mattingly is bordering on worst manager I've ever seen. He successfully removed the bat from his two best hitters hands this inning by his own choices.

Don mattingly is bordering on worst manager I've ever seen. He successfully removed the bat from his two best hitters hands this inning by his own choices.

haters-gonna-hate-animated-gif.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Hey don,

You might wanna get two innings out of Kenley Jansen here pretty soon or people will start nationally questioning your job security.

Yours truly,
Fat Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back