The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raul Jimenez scored this goal tonight with under five minutes left and Mexico teetering on the brink of World Cup elimination. Good Lord.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPh2nPfUZXc[/youtube]

Hey don,

You might wanna get two innings out of Kenley Jansen here pretty soon or people will start nationally questioning your job security.

Yours truly,
Fat Fred

wrb9jc.png

I remember wanting to trade mike minor for Beltran.
I also remember wanting to sign him as a FA.
Dudes always been a PTPer

Have you seen Celtic pride?

Ha, I never did. It's one of those movies I've heard enough about that actually sitting down to watch it would have been a little beside the point. Like Teen Wolf or Rudy.

I would definitely offer up my basement as a holding pen for next year's playoffs though. I mean, in case we happened to run into Clayton Kershaw or somebody like that at a hotel.

Reactions: 1 person
Ha, I never did. It's one of those movies I've heard enough about that actually sitting down to watch it would have been a little beside the point. Like Teen Wolf or Rudy.

I would definitely offer up my basement as a holding pen for next year's playoffs though. I mean, in case we happened to run into Clayton Kershaw or somebody like that at a hotel.

GWN can run into them anywhere he wants to.

Raul Jimenez scored this goal tonight with under five minutes left and Mexico teetering on the brink of World Cup elimination. Good Lord.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPh2nPfUZXc[/youtube]

Yeah, that sucked. Had Panama managed to eek out a draw, the US would have basically held Mexico's qualification hopes in their hands. Would have been hilarious to see Klinsmann run a scrub squad out against Panama in our meaningless game on Tuesday to ensure their elimination.

Still, they're not in yet. The US has been far from consistent on the road in Central America, and Mexico still has to go to Costa Rica. Beyond that, even if everything comes up in Mexico's favor Tuesday, they still have to win a home and home play-in against New Zealand. They'll probably end up in the WC, but they didn't exactly qualify last night either.

Random cardinals fans going out of their way to tweet me about mark Ellis being tagged is pretty hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back