The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost what little respect that I had left for espn when they gave Paul Finebaum a job

I never really understand the Finebaum hate. It has nothing to do with me living in Alabama. He's good at his job, his job is to rile up people who call his radio show. He's not really a Bama homer, thats just what gets people going.

I've only listened to him once or twice and it wasn't awful. That was probably because I was bored on a long trip and the callers were entertaining.

might buy some more from football fanatics today so prepare your minds for fashion discussion.

Both sound kinda boring. Sounds like Big Ten football.

I find games like that trash that Denver and Dallas played last Sunday mind numbingly boring because you know by the second quarter you're just killing time till the end of the game when the team who has the ball last will win. Lower scoring games place a premium on teams being good at all three phases of the game, and that's why I prefer them.

Like I said though, if I'm going to continue following football, I may as well start building up a tolerance for games like that. We're not too far off from a 34-31 game like UT played last weekend being the new "defensive struggle".

I find games like that trash that Denver and Dallas played last Sunday mind numbingly boring because you know by the second quarter you're just killing time till the end of the game when the team who has the ball last will win. Lower scoring games place a premium on teams being good at all three phases of the game, and that's why I prefer them.

Like I said though, if I'm going to continue following football, I may as well start building up a tolerance for games like that. We're not too far off from a 34-31 game like UT played last weekend being the new "defensive struggle".

That game was ****ing great!

I never really understand the Finebaum hate. It has nothing to do with me living in Alabama. He's good at his job, his job is to rile up people who call his radio show. He's not really a Bama homer, thats just what gets people going.

This is why, he lacks the mental acumen to actually bring intelligent analysis to anything so he prays on people that have IQs below 60 that get riled up over some bozo saying something on the radio. I'm sorry but if you aren't going to say something intelligent then you have no business being an analyst. The same goes for all the former players espn feels the need to give a job that can't even string together 2 words much less an entire sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back