The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into a seafood store to pick up some shrimp for a low country boil this afternoon. Got my Tennessee shirt on. Lady behind the counter immediately starts talking ish.

F Georgia.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Walked into a seafood store to pick up some shrimp for a low country boil this afternoon. Got my Tennessee shirt on. Lady behind the counter immediately starts talking ish.

F Georgia.

Living down here is going to make you hate the leghumpers more than you would have expected is possible.

F Georgia.

I swear I like animals, but UGA fans make me want to kick every english bulldog I see.

Athens is a lovely college town 99 percent of the time, but it's a gaping anus on gameday. Don't plan to spend too much time there.

I had a blast the one time I went to Athens. It probably helped that it was the 06 game where UGA blew a huge first half lead and then got blown out in the 4th quarter.

I swear announcers for these games have to be paid by the NCAA to push their rules agendas. Musberger and the color guy at the OU/Texas game have spent the past five minutes, all the way through the next play and a fumble review, lobbying for a Texas player to be thrown out for a hard hit on the OU QB where his hands made contact with the QB's head.

I had a blast the one time I went to Athens. It probably helped that it was the 06 game where UGA blew a huge first half lead and then got blown out in the 4th quarter.

My experience has been that UGA fans are the surliest in the SEC. They're crummy winners and worse losers. Even Gator fans are more fun.

Just sat down in a local bar to have a couple beers. Older couple sits down at table behind me. UGA game blaring on every TV. Georgia scores their first TD of the game and everyone cheers but me.

Woman: "why isn't he (indicating toward me) cheering?"
Man: "He has a TN hat on..."

LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Just sat down in a local bar to have a couple beers. Older couple sits down at table behind me. UGA game blaring on every TV. Georgia scores there first TD of the game and everyone cheers but me.

Woman: "why isn't he (indicating toward me) cheering?"
Man: "He has a TN hat on..."

LOL

Flash that marshall's badge and your side arm. (Hehehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back