The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever get the chance to read The Better Angels of Our Nature and take detailed notes on it, probably decline.

basketballboshchampagtf0am.gif

maaaaaaaaybe. i'm a bit jaded right now. i think reading it and then reading another book (name escapes me at the moment) that attacks it could be worthwhile. if you really like reading.

Wasn't sure. I'd never heard it, and when you posted the title, my first instinct was that it might be something about the Civil War, which is right up my alley. After reading a quick synopsis, it clearly has nothing to do with the Civil War, but still sounded at least a little interesting.

Wasn't sure. I'd never heard it, and when you posted the title, my first instinct was that it might be something about the Civil War, which is right up my alley. After reading a quick synopsis, it clearly has nothing to do with the Civil War, but still sounded at least a little interesting.

Not civil war at all. Talks about a lot of war... though far from a book that a war enthusiast would enjoy, if that makes sense.

Not civil war at all. Talks about a lot of war... though far from a book that a war enthusiast would enjoy, if that makes sense.

The phrase "The Better Angels of our Nature" is from Lincoln's first inaugural address, which is what had me guessing it might be Civil War related. I'll read some more reviews and try to figure out if its something that would interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back