The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how they always show that perfect, slow motion replay of the swing/half swing when a guy is rung up by the 1st/3rd base umpire. Like that view right there is what the umpire is going by instead of just pretty much guessing.

This discussion alone shows how uniquely annoying the St. Louis fans are. There may not be another instance of "WE ARE THE BEST FANS!!!" chest pounding. Irrational ranking of one's own team, maybe. But not the irrational ranking of fanhood... which is their entire passion.

I could see that. I'm sure notre dame fans are on the short list, but the few i've met are actually pretty decent... might be because they've been so laughable of late.

I've only met 1 Notre Dame fan, but he was just a casual fan. He wasnt bad.

Also Wu, i wouldn't mind going to a night game at Notre Dame.

I think a night game at LSU would be my choice, depending on the opponent. Or like #1 vs #2 Texas/Oklahoma. Army/Navy. Something traditional like that.

Honestly, if I could go back to one football atmosphere just for that game, it might be that first Saints game back in the superdome (I realize that isn't close to the question haha).

I think a night game at LSU would be my choice, depending on the opponent. Or like #1 vs #2 Texas/Oklahoma. Army/Navy. Something traditional like that.

Honestly, if I could go back to one football atmosphere just for that game, it might be that first Saints game back in the superdome (I realize that isn't close to the question haha).

I bet that place was crazy! Especially when he blocked that punt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back