The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think of a single better game to attend. For the atmosphere, not the game itself. Hmmmm.

This dude has gone full retard all day long. Here he is talking about Tennessee beating Alabama this year because he's watching the Bama game tonight...

We are better. We are more disciplined, we are Gelling, we are healthier, we are eliminating mistakes. Our D is one of the most physical in the league. We took out half of Florida, ruined Georgia's season, and we are a stronger family with better chemistry at this point. So go on and keep telling yourself that.

Now that I think about it, I may try to go to the SECCG this year since all the teams in the East have been eliminated from NC contention. Should be a much easier ticket this time around.

Smh...

So I'm watching this Oregon game. Just like always...Washington is playing better ball and taking out Oregon players and it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because O is like 8 deep at EVERY position. Hell, I bet they are 6 deep at punter. It doesn't matter how well anybody plays against them because no Oregon player ever breaks a sweat... ever. No oregon player plays more than a quarter of football. Even the QB hasn't played more than half a game this year (that's true). Is this football now. No matter how well you play you will not win if you don't have more players? Tennessee exposed Oregon. Oregon played sloppy poor football against us, but it didn't matter. We have to keep the same players on the field all game.

discuss. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back