The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They review just about all the targeting calls anyways, it wouldn't change anything to just pick up the flag if he's not ejected.

I agree. I was meaning it would open the door to reviewing all penalties. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, they just want to save the hassle.

I still think there's a decent shot. Neyland SHOULD be wild again.

I just hope Worley builds on the UGA game.

After the UGA, the fan enthusiasm should certainly be up, but I feel like the noon start is going to put a damper on the atmosphere. I enjoy going to games over there, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't hate having to drag over there for a noon kickoff.

Looks like them big bad Dodgers shouldn't have put Kershaw out there game 4 against us... Nolasco will probably be pitching an elimination game this series.

Last edited:
Had to google him.

Saw a black guy in a hockey jersey. Figured he was slaw.

With the exception of a few, like Jarome Iginla, most are. Seth Jones, is former NBA player Popeye Jones' son. He is only 18 and playing tremendous hockey for the Preds. He was extremely hyped up, and fell to the Preds with the 4th overall pick (somehow) a few months ago.

With the exception of a few, like Jarome Iginla, most are. Seth Jones, is former NBA player Popeye Jones' son. He is only 18 and playing tremendous hockey for the Preds. He was extremely hyped up, and fell to the Preds with the 4th overall pick (somehow) a few months ago.

So would this be a good time to hop on that bandwagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back