The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestling is the business.

It's not that bad, but I haven't watched it in years. It can definitely be funny from time to time. The main thing that turned me off to it is the PPV's. It's kind of like being able to watch NFL regular season games and then not being able to watch the playoffs and Super Bowl.

It's not that bad, but I haven't watched it in years. It can definitely be funny from time to time. The main thing that turned me off to it is the PPV's. It's kind of like being able to watch NFL regular season games and then not being able to watch the playoffs and Super Bowl.

They make a ton of money off of ppv's and people pay for it, why not do it that way? Also, streaming free ppv's >

They make a ton of money off of ppv's and people pay for it, why not do it that way? Also, streaming free ppv's >

It's a smart business model, no doubt. I'd say it's been at least 10 years since I watched it, so at the time when I was in high school paying $50+ for a PPV every month wasn't happening and online streaming was non-existent then.

My main observation from the first hour of 30 for 30: No Mas . . . Christie Brinkley's plastic surgeon is some sort of miracle worker.

Not to derail the football thread with baseball talk, but Fredi deserves credit for guiding this team to the playoffs with all the injuries the Braves had. I like him personally. Team needs some veteran starting pitchers and hitters that can produce with consistency. Hope we can get some this offseason.
2002 tho ... ^

With both Greinke and Kershaw saying the wanted to go on short rest now way I would have started him

Yeah. I would have started Greinke for sure. If there was a time to start Nolasco, it was to try to close out the last series so you can start off with Kershaw vs STL

Holy ****. She'll be 60 next year. Good call GA, she is some sort if miracle of science.

I'm sitting here doing math in my head as I remember her being the Kate Upton of the early to mid 1980s and thinking "did she get in a time machine or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back