The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butch confirming 30 will be the number of recruits signed.

Also said there is an increasing focus on finding taller corners.

Confirmed previous news on Maggitt, saying they've prepared for him to be out but if he somehow comes back it's a pleasant surprise (paraphrased).

Four spots assuming (big assumption) everyone stayed committed. So what we lookin at?

1- WR
2- DL
1- OL

That's what I would do. Already committed:

QB-0
RB-2
WR-2
TE-2
OL-4
DL-3
LB-5
DB-6
K-1
Undecided-1

Creamer is a WR I think but not sure.

Was one of the things I liked about Tee Shepard. Have never seen a fanbase so against signing a former top 100 player that would be starting at Notre Dame right now if he had the proper guidance in high school as some of our posters were last night.

I have no problem with it.

Many have already become so engrossed in the stars and the class numbers that they're freaking out over anything.

Too bad Darr and Bullock suck. No offense to Medley but having three kickers on schollies for next year with so many spots open just makes me pull my hair out.

I loved the Percy Harvin role Pig played two weeks ago. Think he'll really progress in the second half.

Today Swain or Treece was talking about how he's been working out of the backfield more at practice. I wonder if he'll throw a pass this weekend?

Last edited:
Four spots assuming (big assumption) everyone stayed committed. So what we lookin at?

1- WR
2- DL
1- OL

That's what I would do. Already committed:

QB-0
RB-2
WR-2
TE-2
OL-4
DL-3
LB-5
DB-6
K-1
Undecided-1

Creamer is a WR I think but not sure.

Creamer is considered an athlete right now. Could play WR, or move to the defensive side of the ball. Also need to add another rb to that list, since Paulk's ACL injury it has become a near certainty we add another rb

Even though I don't mind Prince Fielder at all, hearing the old man rail against his lack of hitting in the postseason is entertaining.

Creamer is considered an athlete right now. Could play WR, or move to the defensive side of the ball. Also need to add another rb to that list, since Paulk's ACL injury it has become a near certainty we add another rb

Can Creamer play DE?

What RB's we looking at?

Even though I don't mind Prince Fielder at all, hearing the old man rail against his lack of hitting in the postseason is entertaining.

One of my best friends dads is a HUGE bears fan. Listening to him rail on Julius peppers and jay cutler all day the NFC championship game against the pack a couple years ago was hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back