The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, they let you leave the RF long enough to give us low down? Preciate Wu!

They loosened my leash a bit :)

Lol I mean I'll bring the info there, but I like this thread just as much cuz its laid back and y'all cover a ton of topics.

Few posters over there piss me off too lol y'all are way more chill

Allegedly got caught cheating. And Gunner Kiel transferred. Sucks for them

I have already read an argument that, since Kiel has not participated in a "countable" athletic activity, he might theoretically be able to come back and play right away without UC being able to stop him.

They loosened my leash a bit :)

Lol I mean I'll bring the info there, but I like this thread just as much cuz its laid back and y'all cover a ton of topics.

Few posters over there piss me off too lol y'all are way more chill

No, you're good peeps. I mainly just read over there, post rarely but from what I've been able to gather you seem to be more about info and without the creep factor that can be heavy in there.

Ok Ben, I've got to ask, how often does a spinning back fist actually work? As a boxing fan, I've seen that move a time or two in MMA and always thought that you are just exposing the back of your head to destruction.

No, you're good peeps. I mainly just read over there, post rarely but from what I've been able to gather you seem to be more about info and without the creep factor that can be heavy in there.

Yeah man I usually just do info. You're right though the way some people feel self inclined to be that emotionally involved I'm a teens life.. that sh** cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back