The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
As J. Cole says:

An album ten dollars, You act like it's ten g's.
This food for thought cost the same as 2 numbers three's. So at ease with that broke ****.
We all tryna get a dollar boy, no ****

well said, reminds me of this comment i saw yesterday...

it was in reference to the movie Warm Bodies
I really want to see this and pick it up on Blu-ray but I think I'm going to hold out and hope this gets a under $10 Black Friday deal.

is it that serious to save like $12

Been collecting vinyl for the last few years. Nothing like a bad ass vinyl store. Luckily enough, Nashville has several record stores that feed into my needs.

well said, reminds me of this comment i saw yesterday...

it was in reference to the movie Warm Bodies

is it that serious to save like $12

Just rent it first. Geesh.

I actually have no problem with people listening to an album on youtube to see if they like it. But don't download it illegally. That's my thinking.

Attention streakers. Pretty much any game scheduled for play in the northeast this evening has been canceled.

Bro you are so non heterosexual

haters-gonna-hate-thug-barbi-bike1.jpg

Some new stuff on Netflix today, i just added 6 movies to my queue. One of them, Nipples and Palm Trees, just for the name alone

[youtube]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/994414_474535705965908_899432321_n.jpg[/youtube]

Not liking the drafting philosophy this draft, but then again, I rarely do.

Good thing they know more than me.

Organization loves them some catchers. Going 3 deep on the Big Club and dropping multiple early round picks on the position in the last 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back