The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the great mind of Metta World Peace, via twitter...

The Spurs trusted their Cheese BurgerThe Heat Cheese Burger was not cooked*and the lettuce never showed up

I still think the drama at UT really screwed with him. It's not like he played awful against good teams.

Some NFL team said he might be a sociopath after his NFL interview. He was terrible in his Gruden QB camp appearance. And he went undrafted. I'm thinking his reputation might be spot on.

But dat arm.

Noch can have that one

Homerun_zps5d8830e8.gif

Some NFL team said he might be a sociopath after his NFL interview. He was terrible in his Gruden QB camp appearance. And he went undrafted. I'm thinking his reputation might be spot on.

But dat arm.

I still can't get over the sociopath eval. Can't ever help the draft profile.

Believe it or not, I actually buy my music and wait for album releases. Pretty sure I'm the only person under 40 that does it.

I do that too for my favorite artists. Im definitely gonna buy the new Fabolous album. But if it leaks, I'll still download it just to hear it.

Not happy about this new beIN sports channel getting so many World Cup qualifiers. Killing my plans of watching US vs Jamaica tonight.

Bless you child. For you are not alone.

As J. Cole says:

An album ten dollars, You act like it's ten g's.
This food for thought cost the same as 2 numbers three's. So at ease with that broke ****.
We all tryna get a dollar boy, no ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back