The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was in House at the End of the Street too, i didn't realize it when o started the movie. I had a Jennifer Lawrence-athon. That movie pretty much sucked though

I had no idea she was in that. I will prob stead clear of watching it so it doesn't ruin her for me.

I'm on two hours of sleep since Friday at 10 AM. Went out last night (like actual clubbing and bar hopping for the first time) and I'm not 100% sure what happened.

Oh well, B4DL.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm on two hours of sleep since Friday at 10 AM. Went out last night (like actual clubbing and bar hopping for the first time) and I'm not 100% sure what happened.

Oh well, B4DL.

Well, what the hell have I missed? I'm gone for awhile and this is happening?

Oh well, B4DL.

No missing organs.....check.
No rectal soreness/bleeding.....check.
No burning/itching when urinating.....check.
No new tattoos.....check.
No spouse.....check.
No pregnant cling-ons.....check.

Whew! Let's go again tonight!

No spouse.....check.

Going next Saturday actually :)

Been at the pool drinking craft beer since 11:00. Just finished up a fried captains platter that out a serious hurting on me...especially after the shot of cocoa patron beforehand. Ready to pass out until Barves game...what time and channel?

#islandlife
#B4DL
#whodrovemehome?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No spouse.....check.

The following represents all of the above.

Remember starting in the US, but awoke in Costa Rica.

Been at the pool drinking craft beer since 11:00. Just finished up a fried captains platter that out a serious hurting on me...especially after the shot of cocoa patron beforehand. Ready to pass out until Barves game...what time and channel?

#islandlife
#B4DL
#whodrovemehome?

Fox SportSouth, 10:10 est

#islandlife
#B4DL
#whodrovemehome?

10:10, and I'm assuming Fox Sports South

Oh well, B4DL.

Why am I the first and only like for this post?

I had no idea she was in that. I will prob stead clear of watching it so it doesn't ruin her for me.

Its just one of them things about horrors that bug me. You hear a noise and somebody knocking in the basement behind a locked door....well lets go see what's in there. That really annoys me. She wasnt bad in it, and she looked pretty good in it.

I hate to be "that guy" but in Butcher's twitter bio pic, he's doing alright for himself.

Or perhaps he has an attractive sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back