The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hate that the Dodgers broadcast doesn't have color commentating.. I know Scully is a "legend" but man....

Kevin McAlpin (@KevinMcAlpin)
Brandon Beachy's line w/Gwinnett: 5 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 3 BB, 8 K, 1 HR, 94 pitches/60 strikes. Expected to make 1 more rehab start.#Braves

Kevin McAlpin (@KevinMcAlpin)
Brandon Beachy's line w/Gwinnett: 5 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 3 BB, 8 K, 1 HR, 94 pitches/60 strikes. Expected to make 1 more rehab start.#Braves

I think on Braves Live they said he may be back for the Mets double header. I haven't looked to see when that is

but who would you move out of the rotation? That's the point they are making.. Medlen is starting to throw well, Teheran has been fantastic, Hudson is getting paid wayyyy to much to be moved..

I would make Maholm a high paid Reliever. Beachy was the best pitcher in the NL when he went down. He is clearly our best starter. If he is fully healthy, putting him in the pen is dumb.

Maybe Maholm gets moved, but I wouldn't count on it. It wouldn't surprise me to see Beachy be a swing guy this season and take a few starts in place of Teheran. Maybe they'll treat a few Teheran starts like a spring training game, Teheran for 3-4 innings, Beachy for 3-4 innings.

It's a good problem to have.

Good God, that fried food hurt me bad. I'm still debating sticking my finger down my throat to speed things along a bit. I feel like dog ish.

Guests just left and I just turned the game on. What happened?

Jason had a 3-1 coun, and Simmons on second and was still attempting to bunt (got walked). Justin bunted them over. I can.understand if we were facing Kershaw... But we aren't.

Effing fried captains platter. Shrimp, oysters, clams, fish. Just typing that made me nauseous. God.

Fried isn't exactly the way I prefer my seafood but it usually doesn't end up being deadly. What the hell was wrong with it? Most of those things you listed tend to handle being fried pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back