The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fried isn't exactly the way I prefer my seafood but it usually doesn't end up being deadly. What the hell was wrong with it? Most of those things you listed tend to handle being fried pretty well.

I think it might have been the 8-10 beers and shot of Patron I consumed beforehand. Just a hunch.

I also eat really clean Sunday through Friday, so Saturday ends up being kind of rough anyways. My body revolts against fried stuff.

The crazy thing is, he doesn't even load up really. He throws like a catcher.... With a cannon

Fried isn't exactly the way I prefer my seafood but it usually doesn't end up being deadly. What the hell was wrong with it? Most of those things you listed tend to handle being fried pretty well.

Fried seafood stacks up in volume. Plus the fries and hush puppies. I always hate myself a little after I get a giant plate of fried everything.

Fried seafood stacks up in volume. Plus the fries and hush puppies. I always hate myself a little after I get a giant plate of fried everything.

This place isn't the best for food, either. Atmosphere is ok, but the food leaves a lot to be desired.

6 mile run tomorrow morning is going to suck hard.

That part I definitely agree with but usually it's just an uncomfortable full, not near death. Granted GWN apparently drank something involving cocco and patron so I have no idea what the hell that can do to a stomach.

That part I definitely agree with but usually it's just an uncomfortable full, not near death. Granted GWN apparently drank something involving cocco and patron so I have no idea what the hell that can do to a stomach.

It is quite good, if you like chocolate and tequila. I've always hated tequila, but our new friends here are insane about it and shoot the hell out of it every weekend at the pool. Who am I to pass up free booze?

If Puig plays like this consistently they will trade Ethier if possible. They can't afford to send him down

I'm sure they would like too, but who wants a 31 year old OF that has been awful this year, is under contract until 2019 and making 18 million a year in the latter part of that deal?

He has energized their fan base, he would have to slump badly to go back to the minors. Mattingly and Ethier don't see eye to eye anyways.

If he keeps playing like this, they would probably keep him up and send someone else down, wouldn't ya think?

Here are at least two other players that got off to similar starts.

Kevin Maas

Mike Jacobs

Puig should be better than either of those guys, but it's still early in his career and teams are still developing a book on him, plus he has some documented maturity issues. No guarantees that he stays in LA once Crawford and Kemp are both healthy. They'd have to eat a LOT of salary to move Ethier, which they aren't opposed to sunk costs, but Ethier isn't playing up much of a market right now.

I'm sure they would like too, but who wants a 31 year old OF that has been awful this year, is under contract until 2019 and making 18 million a year in the latter part of that deal?

I agree it would be difficult. That's why I tried to work in that if possible. The only way anyone woukd trade is if he agreed to restructure his deal, which he more than likely wouldnt do. Puig is a monster though, at least for now

I agree it would be difficult. That's why I tried to work in that if possible. The only way anyone woukd trade is if he agreed to restructure his deal, which he more than likely wouldnt do. Puig is a monster though, at least for now

Agree. Well that or if the dodgers agree to take a large portion oh is contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back