The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats gotta be an afternoon movie

I don't agree with this at all. The Spaghetti Western Showdown makes no sense at all at 4 pm. At 2 am, yes, duh. Of course these guys stare at each other for 5 minutes before drawing their guns at the same time to shoot.

Go Hawks. Sorry. I'm the enemy again. You have the stench of the Jagr on your team, which makes you detestable. Thanks for punching out the Cindy Crosbys though.

I understand the Jagr distaste bc I wasn't thrilled when we picked him up...howevva Patrick Kane is as big of a douche as exists in the NHL so I would think that would cancel it out. But, too each their own I guess.

images

Strike this m*********** out!!!

I understand the Jagr distaste bc I wasn't thrilled when we picked him up...howevva Patrick Kane is as big of a douche as exists in the NHL so I would think that would cancel it out. But, too each their own I guess.

Patrick Kane is a damn nobody. Jagr was the most detestable player in the league from the minute he entered it. THEN THE FREAKING CAPS TRADED FOR HIM, AND HE WAS AWFUL IN WASHINGTON BECAUSE HE WAS SANDBAGGING BECAUSE HE HATES US, and what felt awful to begin with became even more so for real. And then he went to the MF Rangers, who are the only hockey team comparable in shiattiness to the Penguins, and of course he was good again. And of course he's still playing all these years later. He is the only person alive whom I might seriously contemplate shooting if he happened to walk by while I was holding a gun. He's like Terence Cody married to Tim Tebow married to Jabar Gaffney, but who never ever had the decency to go away. Agh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back