The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to run. Hopefully that fried dinner doesn't take its revenge on me about 3 miles in. Either way, this is going to be ugly. Pray for me, guys.

B4DL
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i would love to see more Pena,Schafer,McCann,and Gattis. its getting old watching three guys strikeouts 6-7 times a game combined. 3 Runs in 28 Innings may work against the Dodgers but not agaisnt quality Teams. Go Braves!

Number two was avoided. Number one is certainly still in play given the condition I'm in

Well that's the most important one of the two. I have friends who were stupid enough to go for a bachelor party in NOLA during effing Mardi Gras! Two of them ended up being prominently featured on an episode of Cops.

As for the near death part, I think that's just a fact of life on a trip there. No real escaping it.

Didn't realize vandys field was all turf but the mound.

Don't know why I ever would have realized that before... seeing it... but still

Didn't realize vandys field was all turf but the mound.

Don't know why I ever would have realized that before... seeing it... but still

I didn't see yesterday's game between these two, little bit of bad blood going on? Kind of d!ck move by the Vandy SS on that pickoff play.

I didn't see yesterday's game between these two, little bit of bad blood going on? Kind of d!ck move by the Vandy SS on that pickoff play.

Yeah that was weird. SS seemed to say my bad immediately but it was strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back