The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sat on my very own couch in my very own living room. Mission accomplished.

Also, I prefer the grey road unis to the navy blue.

Heyward was 2-4 with two walks today.

Had a really good week. Think he's hit a corner.

I love how Danny Green is a 12th man in Cleveland for a couple years and does nothing, then goes to San Antonio, and becomes one of the best spot up shooters in the league.

I had to follow the game by push updates from ESPN... ****load of ppl at the house today annoying the **** out of me. So, thanks to the Braves as each run scored was a moment of happiness and then back to the torment of interacting with people on a sunday.

I had to follow the game by push updates from ESPN... ****load of ppl at the house today annoying the **** out of me. So, thanks to the Braves as each run scored was a moment of happiness and then back to the torment of interacting with people on a sunday.

Just something about Sundays where the only people you want to see are family and even then you really don't want to see them.

Just something about Sundays where the only people you want to see are family and even then you really don't want to see htem.

I don't want to see anyone any day of the week. I just used the ephemeral fortitude allotted by society to Sunday's an as extra kicker. Like I care what day it is. People are annoying every day. Amen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back