The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to see anyone any day of the week. I just used the ephemeral fortitude allotted by society to Sunday's an as extra kicker. Like I care what day it is. People are annoying every day. Amen?

Amen

I mean, he completely stopped Splitter in his tracks. And Splitter looked like he was going to try to bring the goal down.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Haha.

"Psh. Doesn't show up in the fourth."
"Don't matter. Only showed up in the fourth."

Narratives be tricky.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah.. It's cool for the best player in the world to be completely disengaged for the entire first half of the most important game of the season.

Almost as cool as your use of sweeping generalizations.

But you're probably also one of those clowns who thinks this team is on par with the cavs and that Zeus is out there winning by himself

Nah. But I do think Lebron is the best player in the world. And awfully close to the best I've seen.

And ya gotta admit the block was pretty awesome.

Shizz gettin real up in here

images

Yeah.. It's cool for the best player in the world to be completely disengaged for the entire first half of the most important game of the season.

Almost as cool as your use of sweeping generalizations.

I'm glad Randolph really showed up during the most important games for the Grizz.

Reactions: 1 person
James is an unselfish player whose natural inclination is to set up his teammates first. Modern NBA culture has become so twisted by Hero Ball that nowadays that's somehow a flaw. I wonder how different Magic Johnson's reputation would be if he played today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back