The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotcha. Let a brotha know how it is. I see Reg wasn't a huge fan

Has its moments but definitely not great. Knocked up wasn't phenomenal but those characters worked in a pretty good movie as supporting roles, definitely didn't warrant a movie centered around them.

I'd agree with LL, I wasn't a big fan of Limitless though.

Like British movies? Specifically British crime movies? I like Bronson and 44 inch chest.

I don't trust anything British. We have freed ourselves from the tyranny they held over our heads and we have freed ourselves from British B production movies!

Merica!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't trust anything British. We have freed ourselves from the tyranny they held over our heads and we have freed ourselves from British B production movies!

Merica!

I'm all for things Merica but if you don't like British cinema then you are seriously missing out.

Also, and I have no clue if its on Netflix or not, but if you've never seen it, find a way to watch City of God.

Not only is it not Merican but it's also subtitled, still probably my favorite movie.

Worked too much the last few days but 3 things from this today

1. Awesome damage control from the very first at bat by Mike Minor. I have no problem starting him game 2 of a playoff series right now

2. Who knew Pena had a cannon over there? Poor man's Prado and glad to have him.

3. Is it possible that maybe....just maybe.... His name is once again, Dan UGGLA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back