The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked too much the last few days but 3 things from this today

1. Awesome damage control from the very first at bat by Mike Minor. I have no problem starting him game 2 of a playoff series right now

2. Who knew Pena had a cannon over there? Poor man's Prado and glad to have him.

3. Is it possible that maybe....just maybe.... His name is once again, Dan UGGLA?!

1. Minor has been our best pitcher this year. He's been fantastic.

2. Pena is doing a good job of being a utility man in the infield. Better than I thought he would.

3. If Uggla can combine his 2011 ISO power and his 2012 walk rate, I'd be perfectly happy. Something like .220/.340/.440 and 30 homers and I'll gladly take it.

Worked too much the last few days but 3 things from this today

1. Awesome damage control from the very first at bat by Mike Minor. I have no problem starting him game 2 of a playoff series right now

2. Who knew Pena had a cannon over there? Poor man's Prado and glad to have him.

3. Is it possible that maybe....just maybe.... His name is once again, Dan UGGLA?!

Who would you start game 1? Or are you just saying that's the limit of where he pitches that you're comfortable with? Or are you making fun of fredi for starting huddy game 1?

I agree on minor

Who would you start game 1? Or are you just saying that's the limit of where he pitches that you're comfortable with? Or are you making fun of fredi for starting huddy game 1?

I agree on minor

I'd have no problem with Medlen or Minor going game 1. The question is........who goes game 3?

Teheran or Huddy?

I'd have no problem with Medlen or Minor going game 1. The question is........who goes game 3?

Teheran or Huddy?

Depends on how the season plays out and how they're pitching when the time comes. If the playoffs started tomorrow, it's Minor, Teheran, Medlen for me, no question.

I'd like Beachy to round into form by that time but we'll see.

Well I'll be hell, TBrown coming around on Minor?

I will admit I haven't seen a ton of his starts this year for whatever reason, but I am not foolish enough to ignore his body of work over last years second half and so far this season. Also I wouldn't start Julio in a game 1. After that.. Is there really a choice right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back