The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I haven't seen a ton of his starts this year for whatever reason, but I am not foolish enough to ignore his body of work over last years second half and so far this season. Also I wouldn't start Julio in a game 1. After that.. Is there really a choice right now?

I agree, right now it would have to be Minor in game one. If Julio keeps pitching the way he is, don't think I would mind him in game 2.

I will admit I haven't seen a ton of his starts this year for whatever reason, but I am not foolish enough to ignore his body of work over last years second half and so far this season. Also I wouldn't start Julio in a game 1. After that.. Is there really a choice right now?

Timothy Hahahudson? Unless we trade for Derek Lowe, who would instantly be our post season number one.

I agree, right now it would have to be Minor in game one. If Julio keeps pitching the way he is, don't think I would mind him in game 2.

Also depends how the seeding shakes out. If we start on the road, I'd prefer him to pitch G3 at home, being a 22 yr old rookie

Also depends how the seeding shakes out. If we start on the road, I'd prefer him to pitch G3 at home, being a 22 yr old rookie

True as well. You don't won't too much pressure on a 22 year old rookie. If the seeing worked out right, I would love him to be game 2 starter. Be a good contrast from Minor.

I was just saying if the playoffs started Friday night, I'm pitching Medlen, Minor, Hudson

By the time we actually get there, who knows. Will Beachy be dominant again? Will Huddy have a huge 2nd half for his last go around? Etc. I'm excited to find out

*also, with no one really falling off, where does Beachy go?

Last edited:
Really hope Beachy will be as advertised when he returns. I like him as the number one. Then Mike, Meds or Columbian Jesus.

Maholm is as good as gone sometime next month.

It was good, the end had me kinda confused, so it was him that did it all along? And i can't imagine living with that condition

I enjoyed it as well. It was overhyped to me by someone who had seen it previously, so that almost always dampens how good the movie actually is, but I did like it

This is what I think happens. Beachy gets some action in the pen, maybe a spot start or two for Julio until Maholm is shipped out. I have no problem with skipping Julio a time or two to keep his arm fresh and his innings down for a run down the stretch. Maholm will be gone before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back