The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started wearing leather flip flops with my slacks and button up through a loophole in the company dress code that is geared towards women. Get like me.

Well played sir.

However, I know another great man who blazed the same trail at his particular place of employment. Management's response? Required closed toed shoes for all employees year round, women included. He was not the most popular man about the office after that fine day.

Well played sir.

However, I know another great man who blazed the same trail at his particular place of employment. Management's response? Required closed toed shoes for all employees year round, women included. He was not the most popular man about the office after that fine day.

Lol. Yikes, I can only imagine. I am not ballsy enough (or comfortable enough in my own skin) to wear capri's, even though it would feel liberating when it is hotter than 7 hells in here.

Lol. Yikes, I can only imagine. I am not ballsy enough (or comfortable enough in my own skin) to wear capri's, even though it would feel liberating when it is hotter than 7 hells in here.

We are all very glad to hear that part.

Purchase seersucker and linen slacks/suits (if you ever have to wear those). They still suck in the summer but they do suck a whole lot less.

We are all very glad to hear that part.Purchase seersucker and linen slacks/suits (if you ever have to wear those). They still suck in the summer but they do suck a whole lot less.

Yeah I aint bout that life. My buddy swears up and down he is going to do it just to prove a point.

Yes sir, can't beat the the linen and seersucker in the summer. My only beef with linen is the upkeep. I am horrible about going and picking items up at the cleaners. Need to get my girlfriend on that.

Yeah I aint bout that life. My buddy swears up and down he is going to do it just to prove a point.

You've got to really want to prove a point to go to that extreme.

Yes sir, can't beat the the linen and seersucker in the summer. My only beef with linen is the upkeep. I am horrible about going and picking items up at the cleaners. Need to get my girlfriend on that.

It is a bit more work but still a godsend over the next three months of the year. I don't despise having to dress up for work, except in the summer.

Are we talking legitimate capris or pants rolled up? If it's warm outside, I'll roll up my khakis once, because that makes me not as hot, for some reason.

Full on capris. The dude version though

Like D Wade?

dwyane-wade-capri.jpg

I guess you believe in male uggs

I don't know about that. I would use Tom Brady as reference but that may actually hurt any attempted case on my part.

Actually review on "manpri's"

"I convinced my husband to try some "manpris" (3/4 pants) for our vacation to the middle east. We were visiting some religious sites where our knees had to be covered. He was hesitant. But once he tried these on, he loved them! We purchased two pairs. The fabric is lightweight, but durable. He now has a total of 5 pairs of 3/4 pants that he has been wearing all summer. I wonder if he will ever wear long pants again!?"

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back