The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
112985x.jpg

294to2x.jpg

martial_arts_23.gif

I see the zoo subject took up a few threads. Just an update, took her to the zoo in Nashville. It wasn't half bad. Super hot though. Animals were a little disappointing though. How are you gonna have a zoo without a lion? Anyways, taking her to the zoo= wanting the D. :)

I see the zoo subject took up a few threads. Just an update, took her to the zoo in Nashville. It wasn't half bad. Super hot though. Animals were a little disappointing though. How are you gonna have a zoo without a lion? Anyways, taking her to the zoo= wanting the D. :)

Congrats lol

The beauty of the braves thread. All of us are know it alls on everything, and the simplest conversation can go to unprecedented heights.

The beauty of the braves thread. All of us are know it alls on everything, and the simplest conversation can go to unprecedented heights.

Indeed. Glad I can join. On a side note I watched two Lynx (Lynxs?) going at it. Awkward stuff. They make the worst mating call.

I see Fred gettin us started early

Can someone tell me who Jesse Williams is and why I'm supposed to care about his phone

He was on First Take yesterday and they said he is or was on Grey's Anatomy? I don't know if that even still comes on? No idea what makes him relevant to the NBA Finals.

He was on First Take yesterday and they said he is or was on Grey's Anatomy? I don't know if that even still comes on? No idea what makes him relevant to the NBA Finals.

Trying to appeal to the female demographic I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back