The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like D Wade?

dwyane-wade-capri.jpg

Those are awful.

Guys pretty sure in dying. Had a fever over 103 for two days now. It's freaking June, too hot for that crap...Since I'm off work the rest of the week. Think I may just drink whiskey and get drunk and forget about it.

Guys pretty sure in dying. Had a fever over 103 for two days now. It's freaking June, too hot for that crap...Since I'm off work the rest of the week. Think I may just drink whiskey and get drunk and forget about it.

Generally whiakey is a good idea. This is not such an occasion

Am I the only Real American Man in here watching the World Cup qualifier tonight? Frigging commies.

It was a damn good game but a bad excuse for Noch to be at a bar and drinking that much whiskey on a Tuesday. I'm struggling a bit so far this morning.

You know who I wish made up 30% of our remaining schedule? The pirates and cubs

Cubs? Definitely. Pirates? Not so much. Got the sweep in Atlanta last week, but Pittsburgh won the series in Pittsburgh earlier in the season. I think they're for real this year. May get squeezed out of making the playoffs, but they'll be in contention.

Cubs? Definitely. Pirates? Not so much. Got the sweep in Atlanta last week, but Pittsburgh won the series in Pittsburgh earlier in the season. I think they're for real this year. May get squeezed out of making the playoffs, but they'll be in contention.

That was mainly just to keep up appearances regarding my crusade against the NL central, but the pirates are most certainly not for real. I will play them all day long and twice on Sunday before having to face Matt Harvey a couple of times.

That was mainly just to keep up appearances regarding my crusade against the NL central, but the pirates are most certainly not for real. I will play them all day long and twice on Sunday before having to face Matt Harvey a couple of times.

And Wheeler.

Depends on what your definition of for real is. Are they a playoff team, no. But they are very likely a .500 to 85 or 86 game win team

Depends on what your definition of for real is. Are they a playoff team, no. But they are very likely a .500 to 85 or 86 game win team

I'll believe they're on the plus side of .500 when they actually finish a season on the plus side of .500. Then ill go back to sleeping with a night light like I did the last time they were .500

I'll believe they're on the plus side of .500 when they actually finish a season on the plus side of .500. Then ill go back to sleeping with a night light like I did the last time they were .500

We'll see, this is the first team in recent memory that I have actually thought will finish on plus side of .500. Could make a long list of why this team is different. Not going to hijack the braves thread with that though, so will just leave it at agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back