The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So TOP started complaining some in the basketball forum this morning (what a shock, right) well here was my response.

"Seriously, after seeing you cry and whine in the NBA forum so much, there is no way you're an adult, let alone a man. I've never saw a grown ass man whine and complain as much as you do, it's really sad actually. You're like a teenage girl, but on a never ending period."

We'll see, this is the first team in recent memory that I have actually thought will finish on plus side of .500. Could make a long list of why this team is different. Not going to hijack the braves thread with that though, so will just leave it at agree to disagree.

Can't be done. :)

I'll give you one solid reason they're different:

The Shark Tank (Grilli and Melancon, in particular)

Those two have been as automatic as it gets this season. When you can shorten the game to 6-7 innings, and get decent starting pitching, you're going to be in a lot of games. Ultimately, I don't think they'll score enough runs consistently to beat out Cincy or St. Louis, but they're a good team.

Apparently I'm having an allergic reaction to one of my antibiotics. My lips are swollen about twice their normal size. ****

Bautista emerged as a 29 year old that completely changed his approach and everything clicked for him. It isn't the same. He slugged .410 in 2007-2008, and .583 since.

Bagwell was traded a year after he was drafted in the fourth round.

This fine gentleman has actually made Maroon5 bearable to listen to...and then there's the ladies...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGFr06O3hwc[/youtube]

Bautista emerged as a 29 year old that completely changed his approach and everything clicked for him. It isn't the same. He slugged .410 in 2007-2008, and .583 since.

Bagwell was traded a year after he was drafted in the fourth round.

At minimum, I think we could agree that the Pirate front office wasn't in the running for Front Office of the Year.

Does anyone here know why and/or when the Giants vs Braves game was moved from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm this coming up Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back