The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the er. Apparently had another allergic reaction to one of my antibiotics. Lips swelled again and had trouble breathing, was almost anaphylactic shock. Ended up getting a shot in my ass to help. Eff this sickness

I'm a huge LeBron fan, however, the Jordan comparisons must really stopped. Here's some interesting stats:

In 18 Finals games, LeBron has shot 39-164 (24%) from outside the paint.

LeBron also has never scored more than Jordan's NBA Finals average of 33.6 PPG and Jordan never scored less than LeBron's average of 21.6 PPG.

^^^ this guy gets it ^^^

Just got back from the er. Apparently had another allergic reaction to one of my antibiotics. Lips swelled again and had trouble breathing, was almost anaphylactic shock. Ended up getting a shot in my ass to help. Eff this sickness

Sounds rough man. I'll be praying for you. I'm headed to the dr in a few hours myself.

That he was not. This dude was way too reasonable to be Beef. Huge Auburn fan, which is better than Alabama. Ben may disagree, but the common shared hatred of all that is Alabama, bonds Barn and Vols fans in a weird way.

Your 2nd and 3rd sentence contradict each other. Auburn is my most hated team in all of sports, then the Yankees.

Keeping up with the Joneses on VQ almost brought a tear to my eye. I love you Butch Jones and I am not ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back