The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wu, is there a recruiting site that may have info on recruits back in the early 90's? Ive tried to find one a few times before, but i thought you may of somewhere since you're into recruiting

The guy im looking for was an All - American in 93, in case only top notch guys are available, he was.

Last edited:
Wu, is there a recruiting site that may have info on recruits back in the early 90's? Ive tried to find one a few times before, but i thought you may of somewhere since you're into recruiting

The guy im looking for was an All - American in 93, in case only top notch guys are available, he was.

Who is it? Where did he go to school?

Who is it? Where did he go to school?

Frederick Beasley, went to Lee High School in Montgomery and went to Auburn. Part of the reason i hate Auburn was his recruitment. My mom taught him at Lee and Bowden and Garner were dirty and my mom caught them giving him money and she said something and they basically cussed her out.

He's also the reason Fulmer and Chavis played basketball with me in my driveway when i was 9

Well I tried to do a little research but got nothing. I doubt there would have been much media on it. People don't catch people cheating now a days much, so probably didn't back then either. I bet it happened though

Well I tried to do a little research but got nothing. I doubt there would have been much media on it. People don't catch people cheating now a days much, so probably didn't back then either. I bet it happened though

Oh i know that happened, i was just looking for his HS stats and accolades. Thanks for trying

Kind of surprised Auburn even made a run at Sumlin. Not sure how going from A&M to Auburn is really much of a step up.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/06/after-philadelphia-auburn-reportedly-offer-kevin-sumlin-head-coaching-gigs-texas-am-center-of-negative-recruiting-attention.html/

Last edited:
I'd be rooting for your team if they hadn't signed The Mullet. Sorry.

No, I get it, I've got plenty of friends who are Caps fans so I know how those feelings run pretty deep.

The sweetly ironic thing was that Jagr would have never been signed if, at the last second, Iginla hadn't vetoed going to Boston in favor of going to Pittsburgh instead. The reason being is that he had a better chance to win the Cup as a Pen.

Noch, I didn't wanna delete your gif.

But rules are rules.

damn it, I hate being part of the man.

Noch, I didn't wanna delete your gif.

But rules are rules.

damn it, I hate being part of the man.

Ha, no problem Z, it didn't really need to stay up any longer anyway. Anybody who was going to see it and get a laugh already had and it served as a final F off for me to that game last night. On to Saturday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back