The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gotten worse with the success we have been having. If you get a sad or angry going over there, just let me know and I'll do like a daily recruiting rundown to save you lol

Decided to go through tonight because of the chatter after the weekend but then I see that type of comment and I'm regretful about my decision.

We've had this discussion around here before, I think before you came around, but this is supposed to still be a university. I'm not naive enough to not realize how big a business sports, and football in particular, are now a days but there is a guy basically saying as long as he isn't CURRENTLY in jail, lets sign him up!

Decided to go through tonight because of the chatter after the weekend but then I see that type of comment and I'm regretful about my decision.

We've had this discussion around here before, I think before you came around, but this is supposed to still be a university. I'm not naive enough to not realize how big a business sports, and football in particular, are now a days but there is a guy basically saying as long as he isn't CURRENTLY in jail, lets sign him up!
Lol you're definitely right man. People don't see it that way though a lot of times. That is the Lane Kiffin style of recruiting. I prefer the Butch Jones method

I would rather keep losing games than do it the wrong way. I care far more about improving my perpetually crappy school than I do the sports teams.

Hilarious that dwade is mad about a foul call that would have resulted in a Duncan dunk if not called

Spurs are shooting 60 percent tonight. I dunno how much of it is Miami's defense and how much of it is just insane shooting. I haven't seen that much of it.

Miami needing to win two going home is the best possible way for this series to play out, though, so happy to see it.

Haha I'm sorry your panties are in a wad but that was an extremely obvious call directly in front if the ref

They're all obvious and they're all right in front of one of the refs. It would be a terrible sport if they called them all. That's what makes it arbitrary when they start calling them with 2 minutes left in the game.

Haha I'm sorry your panties are in a wad but that was an extremely obvious call directly in front if the ref

Agreed. I know there's basically a moving screen on every play but he wasn't even trying to pretend to set a pick, he just backed up into his path and dropped a shoulder for good measure. Not sure how you can't make that call.

They're all obvious and they're all right in front of one of the refs. It would be a terrible sport if they called them all. That's what makes it arbitrary when they start calling them with 2 minutes left in the game.

That's cool. What lebron did was a foul. So idgaf

Agreed. I know there's basically a moving screen on every play but he wasn't even trying to pretend to set a pick, he just backed up into his path and dropped a shoulder for good measure. Not sure how you can't make that call.

Bingo. There's illegal screens, there's Duncan-Garnett illegal screens, and then there's what lebron did. He half assed a half assed illegal screen.

i don't mean to knock pop but i think he might get a little bit too much credit for stuff sometimes. that's how it goes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back