The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee has the worst film of any recruit we have committed so far, it would be great if he de commits, we need room for others who are willing to compete
Lawrence Lee thread.

Lawrence Lee is NASTY on film. More brilliant posters in the recruiting forum

It would suck bad if he decommitted. One of the best slot receivers in the country imo.

Lawrence Lee thread.

Lawrence Lee is NASTY on film. More brilliant posters in the recruiting forum

It would suck bad if he decommitted. One of the best slot receivers in the country imo.

For the most part anybody that has a username that somehow references butch jones tenure here is a complete moron. That risetothetop poster is another example.

For the most part anybody that has a username that somehow references butch jones tenure here is a complete moron. That risetothetop poster is another example.

I'm with ya. Noch ain't playin'. Butch is bringing out the guns... and the idiots.

Scotty's friend from the office?

slideshow-controversial-video-baby-got-back-e1344920677125-560x328.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Yes yes. I just think too many people (not y'all defending Pop) act like the main cogs are average players that get spur magic. The stars are stars, even though everyone would probably be better if they could be spurs.

I may not be helping my point along here.

A crazy parker fall away over Wade's good defense isn't pop. Just isn't. Theres a lot of pop and a fair amount of guys putting on a clinic. And those clinics may well be sponsored by Pop, so... perty much just a 'let a minute corner of the internet annoy me and wanted to let it be known' moment.

Popovich is about to win five titles in a small market with one great power forward and a rotating cast of other guys. I don't think there are enough superlatives for the job he's done.

Another thing that Pop doesn't get enough credit for is how the the Alpha Dog on the Spurs has changed through the years. From David Robinson to Tim Duncan to Ginobli/Parker to Parker. The Spurs have gone from an inside-out oriented offense in Duncan's prime, to a more perimeter based and spread the floor type offense. He's gotten guys, not just guys, but HOF worthy guys, to sacrifice PT and/or stats for the better of the team. And watching them play team basketball, IMO, is tantamount to watching Showtime of Magic and the Lakers. Certainly not with fastbreaking, end-to-end excitement, but screening, moving the ball, and being unselfish.

Not to mention, he gives the best in-game interviews ever.

(Somebody's going to object to Tony Parker being thrown in with "a rotating cast of other guys." I invite that person to consider the career Parker would have had if he'd been playing for Vinny Del Negro or Mike Brown or Mike Woodson this whole time. Popovich has an Izzo/Krzyzewski-level effect on his franchise, only at the professional level. Which is just about impossible.)

Here's Rampage Jackson in high school.

CzqBMD4.gif

It's a wonder that poor guy ain't having all of his food through a straw these days.

That's where I'll be setting up shop for at least the next year of my life. Haven't heard a bad thing yet.

San Jose itself is supposed to be sort of a dump. We flew in, rented a car, drove around to the Pacific coast. Everyone was amazingly nice. Easiest out of country trip ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back