The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
True freshmen in the SEC is a no go.... But probably more of a lack of Faith in Worley and Peterman. I don't wanna see a true Freshmen, but I don't see much in those two.

Peterman was the next Manning last year. Guess his time is up and he is officially a bust.

Obviously, I am being sarcastic but the twisted part is their is an alarming portion of our fanbase that believes this to be true.

Peterman was the next Manning last year. Guess his time is up and he is officially a bust.

Obviously, I am being sarcastic but the twisted part is their is an alarming portion of our fanbase that believes this to be true.

Just wait till hubbs says Dobbs or Ferguson is putting in work in camp. People will go crazy. He people thinking Marlin lane was Reggie Bush.

Who cares what Dobbs does in the fall as long as he doesn't get hurt. The spring is when we really need him.

^ my next post in the football forum

Reactions: 2 people
David O'Brien (@ajcbraves)
#Braves lineup GM 1: Schafer 8, RJohnson 7, Heyward 9, Freeman 3, CJohnson 5, Laird 2, Uggla 4, Simmons 6, Wood 1

Go get em Alex

David O'Brien (@ajcbraves)
#Braves lineup GM 1: Schafer 8, RJohnson 7, Heyward 9, Freeman 3, CJohnson 5, Laird 2, Uggla 4, Simmons 6, Wood 1

Go get em Alex

Game was a pick em with Harvey vs wood and you had to know the majority of regulars would still be in bed. Safe to say I took the mets

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back