The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<<<<My favorite Vol player

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wht4FXgshoA[/youtube]

Is this the gun-toter?

It is indeed. Although I've been thinking more about his Brentwood pretentiousness, his Napoleon complex, and his pathetic endless midlife crisis, than anything else. I forgot that he's probably going to strut around my house with a gun on his ass all weekend. Great.

It is indeed. Although I've been thinking more about his Brentwood pretentiousness, his Napoleon complex, and his pathetic endless midlife crisis, than anything else. I forgot that he's probably going to strut around my house with a gun on his ass all weekend. Great.

You could always just strut around with a gun to his head

Sorry I brought it up. I figured that must be him, though.

Sandy Hook was awhile ago though. Maybe he's stopped thinking that the government goons are going to be by any day now to confiscate all his weapons.

Wow. It is seriously looking like Aaron Hernandez is going to be charged with murder.

@TedDanielFOX25: LAW SOURCE: Aaron Hernandez was driver of a vehicle Odin LLoyd and 2 others in. Lloyd found dead one mile from Hernandez home.

@TedDanielFOX25: 2 LAW SOURCES: Homicide victim Odin Lloyd sent text to a friend that included a reference to Aaron Hernandez.

@TedDanielFOX25: LAW SOURCE: 4 men together in vehicle. Only 3 return to Aaron Hernandez's home. Odin Lloyd NOT one of them. #fox25

The preening DA here overreached on Ray Lewis and ended up getting nobody. At least this time there are (allegedly) only three guys in the car.

The whole thing is over a drug deal (surprise) specifically marijuana.

Keep in mind, Hernandez just inked a 40 million dollar contract. What a f'ing idiot.

Hernandez is in a boatload of shat. Sounds like he is (at the very least) an accessory to murder, if not more. Will be interesting to see what official statement is released by the PD in the coming days.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hey man, its your house. I do believe you are well within your rights to ask him to leave his piece at home, in his vehicle, or, at the very least, locked up in his luggage. You do have children about...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bingo. I own numerous firearms but are all safely tucked away from anyone in my home in a secure location. No one is going to flaunt a piece in my home or compromise the safety of anyone in the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back