The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ninja:

Lurkin-Fit-2.jpg

If I murk some dude, I believe I would dump the body further than one mile from my house. Especially if I have documented previous acquaintances with said "dude". The guy that AH and crew murked was his girlfriend's sisters boyfriend.

I thought Yeezus was another rapper but it is actually the name of Kanye West's latest record, correct?

I saw this cat Kanye at Dancing in the District back in the day. It was weird. Went to meet chicks but left after 10 minutes.

College Dropout record was quite catchy though. I did have that on the compact disk.

If I murk some dude, I believe I would dump the body further than one mile from my house. Especially if I have documented previous acquaintances with said "dude". The guy that AH and crew murked was his girlfriend's sisters boyfriend.

Yeah.. Pretty stupid all around

I thought Yeezus was another rapper but it is actually the name of Kanye West's latest record, correct?

I saw this cat Kanye at Dancing in the District back in the day. It was weird. Went to meet chicks but left after 10 minutes.

College Dropout record was quite catchy though. I did have that on the compact disk.
College dropout kills this album. Not even close

Oh and Scotty, it's called Yeezus because Kanye commonly refers to himself, and is referred to, as Yeezy. He tries to portray himself as a God like figure in the rap game, hence Yeezus.

Oh and Scotty, it's called Yeezus because Kanye commonly refers to himself, and is referred to, as Yeezy. He tries to portray himself as a God like figure in the rap game, hence Yeezus.

Lol for real? Smh. What a clown.

On a side note. Jay Z sold a million records before his album even "dropped" as the kids would say. That's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back