The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, its your house. I do believe you are well within your rights to ask him to leave his piece at home, in his vehicle, or, at the very least, locked up in his luggage. You do have children about...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's never that simple, is it? Mrs Verc will be pissed if I provoke him. If I ask him to take his gun off his hip while he's in the house -- "THAT'S WHERE IT'S THE SAFEST!" -- it'll provoke him. She'll blame me because he's the Known Dumbass and I'm the guy who should know better. Mrs Verc is generally a smart girl, but her brother is 11 years older than she is and she's irrational about keeping him happy and being nice to her. Big Brother has bought way into the Condition White crap where if you're not carrying a gun all the time, then you're a sheep holding your throat out to be cut. Whether I'm in my rights or not, it's going to be hard to ask him to keep it locked up out in his car without provoking some family drama.

Which I will do if I have to, but damn. The whole method of dealing with this guy involves disengaging and drinking.

Last edited:
Hahaha. I was already all annoyed that he's coming down and I completely forgot that the last couple times we've seen him he thinks he's Clint Eastwood.

Verc drunk AF

Not completely yet. But coming right up tomorrow. I can only stand being around Big Brother if I'm drinking the whole time. Good news is that I can usually drink him off to bed like a horse shaking off a fly, so alcohol is in everyone's mutual self-interest.

He's a mid-50s Brentwood banker who rides a Harley everywhere. If that tells you the type.

What's up there?

Many of you have corresponded via Volnation and some have met orange+White=Heaven in person, regardless even if you haven’t, please pray for him. He is in very bad health and at this point only God, can make it better for him. May all of us have the passion for the Vols as OWH has, and may we all with passion pray for his recovery.
God bless my friend orange+White=heaven

Reactions: 1 person
No idea what specifically is wrong with him, but Volly described his condition as "very grave." I've never met him, but he used to do these fantastic news roundup posts every morning during the week before a football game, and that's what originally got me lurking on this site. He posted like a gentleman. I wouldn't know him from a guy walking down the street, but that's the internet for you: it personally sucks that someone I don't even know is apparently in such bad shape.

No idea what specifically is wrong with him, but Volly described his condition as "very grave." I've never met him, but he used to do these fantastic news roundup posts every morning during the week before a football game, and that's what originally got me lurking on this site. He posted like a gentleman. I wouldn't know him from a guy walking down the street, but that's the internet for you: it personally sucks that someone I don't even know is apparently in such bad shape.

His recaps of all the different news stories were the reason I found this place also, after IT went pay. Back in the good ole days when the FF was actually worth going to.

The thug in me wants to say I keep to straps on me like I'm wearing suspenders. The honesty in me says I don't own a gun and there is zero thug in me

Stand down foo before you catch a cap in dat azz nameen

tumblr_medrmroR5o1ro2d43.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back