The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Man.

@ajcbraves: Since July 1, #Braves Minor is 15-6 w/ 2.44 ERA and .202 opp. avg. in 29 starts, w/ 158 strikeouts and 36 walks in 184-1/3 innings.

News helicopters are following aaron Hernandez every move and reporters swarmed him when he stopped for gas. Geez people

Cops have a few questions that need a answerin'

Why the home's security system (including video surveillance) was intentionally destroyed?

Why Hernandez's cell phone was "in pieces" when his attorneys gave it to investigators?

Why house cleaners were hired Monday to scrub the house?

How are you (potentially) worth that kind of money and still surround yourself with this kind of crap?

*OT a little bit, but on the Miley Cyrus video... I wish I could dress and act like a complete jackass and make tens of millions. Also use Lil John as an example.

**also Grizz and I would both hit it, even with the white rhianna haircut

Cops have a few questions that need a answerin'

Why the home's security system (including video surveillance) was intentionally destroyed?

Why Hernandez's cell phone was "in pieces" when his attorneys gave it to investigators?

Why house cleaners were hired Monday to scrub the house?

Dude is canned. He would be the bell of the ball in prison

He brought it on himself. Just saying

Oh I don't care about him being harassed. It's more "wtf are you following him to practice, running live video of his parked car outside Gillette stadium, and asking him questions while he pumps gas" like that advances anyone's insight or life in any manner. Well, there's an investigation moving along pretty rapidly but we got a full confession at shell right next to pump 7

C'mon

How are you (potentially) worth that kind of money and still surround yourself with this kind of crap?

*OT a little bit, but on the Miley Cyrus video... I wish I could dress and act like a complete jackass and make tens of millions. Also use Lil John as an example.

Not enough booty on Miley for Wu

Dude is canned. He would be the bell of the ball in prison

Man.. I don't know. I bet he could def handle himself in a one on one scenario and money could buy him a decent strength in numbers crew. Already has gang ties. Goin down for killin someone.

Oh I don't care about him being harassed. It's more "wtf are you following him to practice, running live video of his parked car outside Gillette stadium, and asking him questions while he pumps gas" like that advances anyone's insight or life in any manner. Well, there's an investigation moving along pretty rapidly but we got a full confession at shell right next to pump 7

C'mon

Ok I feel ya on that. It is unnecessary. Thats just today's media tho. They will do absolutely ANYTHING for a story, like the chick on House of Cards

Ok I feel ya on that. It is unnecessary. Thats just today's media tho. They will do absolutely ANYTHING for a story, like the chick on House of Cards

Word

But there's no story there. I spoke briefly with Aaron Hernandez today while he was munching on a recently purchased snickers. He paid cash for the snickers. It's unknown where this cash may have come from. He also told me to "kiss his ass."

Man.. I don't know. I bet he could def handle himself in a one on one scenario and money could buy him a decent strength in numbers crew. Already has gang ties. Goin down for killin someone.

You may be roght. Imagine if he caught a touchdown and made someone in prison lose on the spread because of it. But ur prob right he will have a posse to handle his dirty work

Word

But there's no story there. I spoke briefly with Aaron Hernandez today while he was munching on a recently purchased snickers. He paid cash for the snickers. It's unknown where this cash may have come from. He also told me to "kiss his ass."

Now that's an exclusive

I get the pressure to not forget the boys back in the old neighborhood. I understand why sometimes they have to search a house that a pro athlete owns but does not live in, that he apparently bought specifically so his no-account buddies can hang out and smoke and play Xbox. I can imagine how it can be hard to disassociate yourself from those guys, even when they're garbage and you have everything to lose. What I can't imagine is why a guy in Hernandez's position would personally get as involved in it as he apparently was.

^ no doubt on any of that. If I won the WSOP for 9-10mil, I certainly would find time to still fish a tournament with the guys, or bar hop Broadway before a preds game (when around), etc.

But the minute the start the inevitable dumb ****.... Peace out

^ no doubt on any of that. If I won the WSOP for 9-10mil, I certainly would find time to still fish a tournament with the guys, or bar hop Broadway before a preds game (when around), etc.

But the minute the start the inevitable dumb ****.... Peace out

"I love you guys, but I can't be around you when you talk about this stuff anymore. See you later back at the house." How hard is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back